Six teams will be selected from preliminaries to the game.
Rules and Regulations
- 1.A team will comprise of 2 players.
- 2.The 1st section will be a preliminary test and based on the score, 6 teams will be qualified to the 2nd stage.
- 3.The team should gather evidences and analyse them with the help of witnesses and solve the crime.
- 4.After the completion of the task the teams are required to report to the coordinators for evaluation
- 5.The team which investigates and solves the crime in the least time will be declared winner.